How to Uninstall Windows Live Mail?
Recognized as a freeware email customer from Microsoft, Windows Live Mail can be easily downloaded through the Windows Essentials suite. You can conveniently uninstall Windows Live Mail just by following the simple steps.
Steps to Uninstall Windows Live Mail -
- Step 1: Open Start menu and then Control Panel.
- Step 2: Click on Uninstall a Program and locate the "Windows Live Essentials" program.
- Step 3: Click Uninstall/Change. It will invoke a pop-up window asking you to "Remove one or more Windows Live programs".
- Step 4: Here, click the "Mail" checkbox.
- Step 5: Click Uninstall at the bottom of the window. It will start removing the Windows Live Mail program from your computer.
Process of Uninstallation takes a few moments only. You can easily complete the process. In case, you
find any issue while uninstallation of Windows Live Mail; connect our technicians and professionals at
toll free Live Mail Support Number.
We promise to offer you world class support services without any delay. All solutions related to Live Mail are provided to the users just on a single call and at affordable prices.