Know about how to merge AOL mailboxes?
Different types of email services are used by majority of people to complete various purposes. AOL email is one of the extraordinary services which is utilized and extremely popular amongst users all over the world. Due to its compatibility and amazing features, users are completely satisfied with the remarkable and hassle-free email service. In case, you use a number of email accounts then checking each email can be a hassle. No doubt, merging AOL mailboxes helps you in doing your work fast and efficiently. The platform helps users to merge their alternate email address directly into AOL Mail.
Following are the steps to merge AOL Mailboxes:
- Step 1: Log in to AOL Mail account.
- Step 2: Open mail account settings, placed at the top of AOL Mail homepage.
- Step 3: In the Settings menu, choose the option labeled "Mail Accounts".
- Step 4: Navigate to the "Add" option in Mail Accounts.
- Step 5: Here, enter your alternate email information and then again click on "Add" button. A window will be opened asking for your alternate email information.
- Step 6: Click on "Save" to merge all other emails on your AOL mail.
- Step 7: Go to your AOL Mail homepage.
- Step 8: Some of the new inbox folders will be labeled accordingly for your newly merged email accounts. The platform is ready and will allow you to use all of your email accounts on the AOL email service.
After following all the given steps, you will be able to work on your multiple email address on a single AOL email account. If you have any issue or get stuck with this process, you can take assistance at AOL Customer Service Phone Number without any delay. Our AOL technical support team will always be ready to assist you and offer you an immediate service. Our team of experts have a user-friendly behavior so feel free to get help from them instantly. Also, they promise to give some easy solutions to solve all of your AOL email related problems.